Marvin K. White
Marvin K. White, MDiv, is currently the Artivist in Residence and part of the Arts Program Team at the Oakland Peace Center.
He was the Public Theologian in Residence ('17-'18) at First Church Berkeley and a recent Yerba Buena Center for the Arts “Equity” Fellow ('16-'17). He is the author of four collections of poetry: Our Name Be Witness; Status; and the two Lammy-nominated collections last rights and nothin’ ugly fly. He has edited and published in many anthologies. He is articulating a vision of social, prophetic and creative justice through his work as a poet, artist, teacher, collaborator, preacher, cake baker, and Facebook Statustician.
• Cash App Tithes and Offering: $MarvinKWhite
• VenMo Tithes and Offerings: @MarvinKWhite
• PayPal Tithes and Offerings: email@example.com
• Facebook "Payments" or "Send Money" Tithes and Offerings: Marvin K. White (Message or Messenger"
• Patreon Coming Soon
• Books By Marvin K. White Tithes and Offerings: www.redbonepress.com